**CONTINGENT CONTRACT- STILL ACCEPTING OFFERS** Randolph House was built when George Washington was President in 1795 and has hosted guests for 225 years including Woodrow Wilson and General George Patton. The original plaster walls created from clay, lime and horsehair have been professionally exposed in peeks throughout the formal entry, dual parlors and grand hall ballroom, allowing these walls to talk. Confederate history abounds in the grand hall ballroom featuring working dual fireplaces beneath a crystal chandelier. The mantels and fireplace surrounds standing over 5 feet tall are from the Heard House when President Jefferson Davis met with his cabinet for the last time in 1865. The original imported marble mantels remain in both the parlors, with the gentlemen's mantel being taller than the ladies amid the surrounding windows and their original wavy glass panes. The home sits atop 1+ acres of mature landscape and trees accented by an original Wickersham fence and gate.
Listing Agent: JON WALDORF Courtesy of: SUMMER HOUSE REALTY Listing information courtesy of Greater Augusta Association of Realtors. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of G.A.A.R. - MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than the site owner are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Updated: 22nd June, 2021 1:20 PM